Pacific Lending Group has been in business more than 16 years, Have a good reputation in the industry and a high level of professionalism and strong ethical standards. Have a “good standing” rating with all governmental licensing and Proud of A+ BBB Rating. We are a Florida based Mortgage Brokerage Corp that is expanding statewide. Pacific Lending Group is a vibrant and dynamic team and leader in the mortgage industry. We are seeking new and experienced Loan Originators that are professional individuals. Experienced loan originators with Solid employment background and proven results to join our team. We are willing to train new loan originators that are highly motivated professional looking to take their career to the next level.
Note: You must have a mortgage license to apply for this position (either current or expired within the past 12 months) This role is responsible for originating mortgage loans in accordance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations.
- Reverse (HECM)
- Non-QM – (Including bank statements, Investor products, Stated Income)
- International Products
- Highest Commission Payouts in the industry
- Get paid same day loan funds
- Aggressive compensation plan base on experience.
- Allows you to decide what’s best for your borrowers
- Work from home – Flexible remote work environment and schedule
- Work with top wholesale lenders in the industry
- Quick turn-around times
- Loan Scenario Support
- Compliance Training
- Marketing Support – Custom tailored the individual website for a loan officer
- In-House processing team with around the clock support.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, underwriting policies, compliance, and procedures preferred
- Experience with operating Calyx
- Maintain frequent communication while providing exceptional customer service to homebuyers, branch personnel, and the Homebuilding divisions throughout the entire loan process
- Manage multiple loan files
- Collect and record customer information in a timely manner to ensure timely processing of compliant mortgage loan files
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of each loan file processed prior to passing to the closing department
- Follow up on submitted loans and/or pended loans
- Coordinate closing paperwork and tasks, as required
- Remain knowledgeable in all loan programs and guidelines, as well as company approved Broker options